Monday, January 31, 2011

Heaven on Earth

Whether you want to live in heaven, on earth or in hell, you decide. =)

Our thoughts become our reality. What we focus on determines how we feel. Today I met a friend whose personal qualities are so good I literally feel very high just reflecting on his good qualities. That makes me feel good and the good feeling permeates my heart and my day. I want to 'law of attraction' him into my network. However, what matter most here is I truly sincerely rejoice in his good qualities.

On another occasion, I receive a blow this morning. I heard of a negative comment of an associate and I don't like the way she put things across, because I feel she's not very honest with her remarks. That makes me feel bad. However, on reflection, that incidence teaches me a great lesson: that I have to be careful with the words I choose because not everyone can forgive your one mistake. I decide on 2 things: I will be more careful wit my choice of words and the person I deal with, and I will forgive anyone who make the same mistake as I do. I feel very grateful to her for the lesson, and feel very happy as a result. I am also happy with my response because I really fulfill my goal to 'grow a little bit each day'. I feel I have grown a little taller.

Moral of the story: Focus on the good sides of things, no matter what the thing is, and you will feel good at ALL times. To be happy is a choice. The control button is in your hand. Choose to be happy!



No comments: